Monday, June 28, 2004

The comment IS king!

If you have been writing in a blog as much as I have (while this one is new, the others are over 3 years old), you like feedback.

Feedback provides validity of what you write has value. The fact of the matter is that when you either write a rant or detail your personal thoughts/inspirations, you are kind of bummed out by the experience.

Since I really enjoy the feedback, I have decided that where available, I would leave some sort of comment each day I visited someone’s blog. Sometimes, my only comment would be…”Hey, read your page today. C’ Ya!” Since that didn’t offer much relevance other than that someone had read, I have tried to refrain from that type of comment. I understand that logic anyhow. Lord knows, there are some days that are more drivel than substance.

Comments are just like a Lay’s potato chip. One just won’t do you. Links are the same way. I can remember when I did a link search to see what sites had linked to my other blog. That was a big day! (And there were only 2 at the time…lol)

So while I do have other comments regarding my adventures in California, I need a little time to dialogue them better than the random thoughts that I currently have on the pages. With that in mind, I will leave you with this and hope to hear from you soon.

TTFN.226

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since seeing comments on my site always puts a smile on my face, I've been trying to do the same for other people too. So hey there! I visited your site today!

:)

Sprite
www.applefuzz.com

June 29, 2004 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work guys. Good stuff. I found lots of intresting things here. I will be back!
- coffeehousechronicles.blogspot.com p
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

January 2, 2007 at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home