Monday, June 14, 2004

Kind of a let down Monday...

I think I have the "blahs" creeping over from the weekend. On the one hand, I got some things either on the planning chart ("Smart Couples Finish Rich) going, bought (new closet system for the upstairs bedroom) or followed up on (calls, friends, etc) Maybe it was the weather or something, but yesterday, I just felt like hanging out (which I did)

I got a call from Deborah last night. We interviewed and started at the old company on the very same day. For a million reasons, I love to talk to her because she always makes me laugh. Not that she is funny mind you, but the things that come out of her mouth make me smile just thinking about it.

Not alot happening today. Perhaps you might want to check this out:


"
ACHTUNG
!

John may actually be a spider-human hybrid


Username:

From Go-Quiz.com


Enough for now. Till something of substance comes across my "alledged" mind.

TTFN.226

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whenever I think about her, I smile & laugh too. Glad to see that you are doing well. -- KC

June 14, 2004 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home