Wednesday, June 23, 2004

How do you resist great opportunity?

Having touched down in the golden state, I gave my best friend Rick a call to see what night he wanted to get together while I am out here. While on the phone with me, he tells me his son wants to talk to me about a job.

In some regards, it is kind of funny. Rick Jr. used to work for his dad and me in what seems like a million years ago. Now, he is seeing if I want to work for him.

I haven’t spoke to Rick Jr. yet, but in hearing the opportunity, the pay would be right (very good in fact), but it would mean moving out to California.

Which brings up the question...

When do you stop listening to the opportunities???

I have a million things that I want to do before I transition out of this world (judging from some of my emails, there are those who would like that to come quicker rather than later.)

But at some point in time, do I need to just suck it up and concentrate on just one or two things??? My approach to life has been to chase my dreams and desires. I no longer chase the dollar to the point it rules my life, but I do want to make sure that I can retire at some point.

TTFN.226

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write.
The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe.
At all times go after your heart.
Also see my web site > acm9.in

February 7, 2013 at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home