Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I am a sucker for a good movie….

Sometimes, the best movies you see are the ones you know the ending to. Flying out to California, I watched “Miracle” on the plane. Kind of like “Apollo 13”, you know what is going to happen (and maybe because of that, you know the drama involved.), the movie is still pretty good. I was amazed at the number of folks who were wiping tears from their eyes when the US best Russia in the medal round.

Speaking of movies, I saw Stepford Wives over the weekend. Just by watching the trailers and the hype on tv, I was convinced I didn’t want to see this movie. It was pitiful, but hey, that’s just my opinion.
So, two questions…


  • What other movie did you really know the outcome, but still liked the movie?
  • Name a movie trailer that you saw and said, I have seen the whole movie and don’t need to spend the money to see the “filler” scenes?



TTFN.226 (And the comment is king!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home