Monday, July 12, 2004

Who do I have to thank for this???

I got a call from a former customer who has become a friend on Friday and it really made my weekend. The company that she is working at really doesn't show alot of appreciation for the efforts and energy that she puts out for them everyday. (No, her challenge didn't make my weekend!)

I am sure that if you are reading this, you are saying, "Mine doesn't either!" And for 90% of you, you would be right. On the other hand, how many employees will dig into their pocket $20,000 to help the company make payroll? She did and didn't even get a real thank you.

She talked with about potentially changing positions and getting hired at a different company or perhaps for Da Company themselves. She knew I had left, but wanted to know what if I might be able to help her. So, I got on the phone, made some calls and I think she will be good to go on Monday. I know at least she will have the opportunity for a good position.

The cool part is that she asked about my real estate business and is willing to either partner up or lend what most would consider a good sized investment amount. It made my day because she is truly a good person and had enough confidence in me to ask me if I would be interested. We are still working through the details, but it will definitely be a win/win deal.

I also got a few calls from some former co-workers who said they actually missed me at Da Company's annual get together. I missed them too.

Enough for now.

TTFN.226

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home