Saturday, July 10, 2004

Then, it just hit me....

I was mowing the lawn (part of my zen lawn-mowing course...lol) and just had an epiphany...

You know something...you couldn't ask for life to get much better than it is. After all, at this point in time, I am doing things that I want to do and not having to account/bill for every possible minute, I have multiple streams of income coming in, I have everything I need (want is another issue, but much deeper to be gone over another time) and someone that cares about me more than life itself. I even have a few friends (well, maybe more than a few).

I am happy.

And content (to a point...I am still thinking coffee house)

And then I just smiled...feeling like the richest person in the whole world. And it felt good.

And that feeling has stayed with me for more than a couple of days.

And for that I am thankful.

Enough for now.

TTFN.226

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home