Thursday, June 03, 2004

Kalua and coffee in the morning...ahhh :)

About the only productive thing that I have done all week is start the day with kahlua and coffee. I did do some pool service billing, but that is about it. I guess I still have M-day lag.

Do you ever know you really should do something, but for some reason continually put it off? It is understandable if the something you are putting off is not going to be fun or just a chore, but the stuff I have been sluffing are neither of those.

My best friend Rick is in California. I haven't spoke to or called him in months. I have thought about it more than once over the last 4-6 weeks. The good (make that "great") thing about our relationship is that we can pick up right where we left off and not think anything about it. My thoughts must have got through to him, because he called and left me a message about a week ago, but have I returned the call??? No.

Then there is the matter of my Dad. Overall, we get along very well. But since my last trip in March to California to see him, we have been at a distance to say the least. (I am not very good with whinners and recently that is what he has become)

Do other folks face those same types of issues? How do you handle them? I appreciate your feedback.

I am working from my laptop this morning because my desktop is giving me a problem bringing up my pool service software. More joys of technology. I guess I am in need of a new desktop. This one is about 7 years old. Although I have had 5 or more desktop PC's, this will only be the second I have bought. I bought the laptop a couple of years ago when I was doing alot more work on the road and needed it in addition (yes...I used to carry 2 laptops through the airport) to do some side work. I told Julie I was going to buy one, but haven't decided which one yet.

Let me get some work done this morning, then I can post a couple more pics.

TTFN 226

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 3, 2004 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger John Panico said...

I do try, but sometimes it is very hard. Nevertheless, I will try to keep that in mind and call him today.

Thanks!

June 3, 2004 at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home