Tuesday, May 25, 2004

So this is how the other half lives...

People sure are gracious in their goodbyes. Catching up on email and other activities after not touching a computer for a week. I was surprised by who responded to my farewell email and by what they said. That was nice, but it is time to move on.

It is a little hard to believe that when we were on the cruise, I didn't have a desire to check email (the ship had about 20 computers where you could get online with @ $.75 a minute) nor did I gamble (or even had an urge to). I was pretty much relaxed the whole trip.

Yesterday was spend on the phone with Robert, who does most of the pool work (he does the work, I do the billing and banking). Other than that, it is a little bit of an adjustment of being home and not being pulled in a million directions.

I have pictures of the cruise coming as well as AJ and Freeway (our two cats) who left the house in wonderful shape until we arrived home on Sunday :)

Still trying to catch up otherwise.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home